Summer is time for the beach, campfires, tanning, eating ice cream, relaxing, pedicures, and so much more. With all the warm-weather activities summer brings there is a need for certain essentials to keep you save in the sun and prepared for any spontaneous summer adventure.
1. Topshop Playsuit; perfect for day or night, dress it up or dress it down, this cute and comfy get-up is easy to wear and great in so many situations.
2. Supergoop! SPF 35 + Save Face Moisturizer; This lightweight moisturizer protects against the UV rays and keeps your skin hydrated.
3.Kate Spade ‘Hello Sunshine’ Tote; Great to bring to the beach and to carry all your summer essentials.
4. Jack Rodger flip flops; This sandals will become a staple in your summer wardrobe, they are so versatile and cute; you will never want to take them off your pedicured feet.
5. Ray Ban Sunglasses; To protect your eyes from the sun, to look amazing sitting by the pool, and maybe to shade your tired face from the partying from the night before?
6.H&M bathing suit; Do I even have to explain? Finding the perfect bathing suit for summer is like finding a 4-leaf clover is acres of forest.
7. Bumble&Bumble Surf spray; To get that ‘spent-the-day-at-the-beach-and-I-just don’t-care-but-my-hair-looks-amazing’ perfect wavy hairstyle.
8. Topshop Linen Hat; Perfect to shade your face from the sun while laying out in the sun, and maybe to cover up a bad hair day?
9. Denim Shorts; Throw on with a tank, flip-flops or wedges and you are ready for any thing summer will throw at you.
10. Jergen’s Natural Glow; For the days suck in doors or at work you can still get your summer glow by smoothing on some of this moisturizer.