One Lovely Blog Award
All I can say is Thank you! I can not describe the smile on my face when I was nominated for the ‘one lovely blog award’. It is an honor to know that all my ranting and raiding about life, travel, fashion and what not is inspiring to you. Every new follower and every ‘like’ means so much to me and I could not appreciate everyone who reads my blog enough. So, to accept this wonderful nomination you must fulfill the following.
Share 7 random facts about yourself.
1. I love to write poems and seldom share them with others.
2. I am an instagram whore. yes, I will fully admit to my obsession with this app, and I may need rehab.
3. I wish I could be a famous fashion photographer.
4. I love living in Italy (and hate to admit it but miss home everyday)
5. I have no idea what I am going to do when I graduate in 2 years.
6. I want to learn to surf, and want it to be summer year round in Rhode Island.
7. I started writing Detail in the Fabric due to Kirsten of Tutus & Stilettos.
Nominate 15 other bloggers you admire.
(and leave them a comment notifying them of the nomination)
1. & so we ramble
2. Amateur Couture
3. Fashion Fillers
4. Raving Fashionista
5. knight cat
6. Elegantly Wasted
7. Chic Steals
8. Stylizimo Blog
9. Bleach Black
10. Lace and Cake
11. The Paper Pony
13. Studs and Pearls
14. Stripes & Sequins
All I can say is thank you. Just being nominated for this award means so much and could not ask for more!